GTM Artisan Metal is a leading manufacturer and provider of architectural decorative laser cut metal panels in the US, located in Huntingdon Valley, Pa.
With over 50 years of experience, GTM Artisan Metal / Germantown Tool & Manufacturing is one of the area’s leading, fully-integrated metal fabrication shops. Our specialty is pattern design coupled with laser cutting, and we are the authorized fabricator for Miles & Lincoln, the UK and Europe’s premier designer of Architectural laser cut panels.
We are experiencing exponential growth and seek an Inside Sales Support Specialist.
The Inside Sales Support Specialist supports any activity that relates to the sales process, will work directly with and assist the Sales Manager of the company and act as a liaison between sales, design and internal departments within the organization. This position will assist with sales contacts and accounts, providing customer service, updates on requests, converting, processing and tracking orders, and servicing accounts.
About the Job
- Provide sales support as required, collaborate with the GTMA Sales Manager during the sales process – proposal to finalization of orders, answer questions, prepare quotes, enter transactions, initiate follow up and problem solve for customers
- Provide a central communication point, facilitate and coordinate communication for all internal and external team members to help achieve sales results
- Communicate professionally with leads and customers regarding their inquiries, providing product information, update about ongoing requests and ensure that these requests are implemented on time.
- Create, issue and revise accurate quotes efficiently within a 24-72 hour response-window to make sure customers interaction is top notch.
- Maintain, manage and update information in the company’s CRM system with contacts and sales opportunities
- Generate, review and update forms and reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to keep transactions current and to relay information to other departments
- Track orders from start to finish and be the liaison to the operations team, responsible for relaying information and coordinating with internal teams to solve issues.
- Work closely with production teams on made-to-order and custom products, and proactively follow up on scheduling and manufacturing details to avoid issues that may negatively impact the project success
- Follow up and follow-through on quotes and sales opportunities, with courtesy calls to evaluate the success of a project
- Become an expert, gain hands-on understanding of the GTM Artisan Metal products and Miles and Lincoln designs
About Your Skills and Experience
- Associates degree or higher preferred; or at least 2+ years related industry experience and/ or training required
- Excellent customer service, with good written and oral communication skills, able to adapt to the changing needs of customers and provide creative solutions to complaints and concerns.
- Past experience in the A&D community, commercial office furniture businesses, mill working, carpentry, ability to interpret architectural drawings is a plus but not mandatory
- Computer knowledge, proficient in Outlook, Microsoft O365 and other in-house database systems including order processing and CRM
- Team Player
- Self-starter, organized multitaskers who manage their time well
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and follow-through, being able to keep track of several accounts
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- This is a fast-paced, growth-oriented, start-up culture with great future potential for someone with the ability to find solutions for made-to-order custom products.